Sunny-field's Book shelf

Sunny-field's Book shelf
It grows with your feed :-)

Friday, June 15, 2012

Home

http://youtu.be/7dfTURAhrTY

My favorite the American idol, Phillip Phillips sings "Home". This song reminds me of one of the reasons I set up Sunny-field English in 1999.  As I have become a mum, I realized how important for everyone to have a place, called "Home". I wanted to built home where you can always come back and take a rest from the heck tick crazy world we live in.

It has been 13 years passed by and I have been having amazingly inspiring and educational experiences because of the bunch of wonderfully unique individuals. Things I have learned from those young learners via teaching English are priceless and their presence in my life motivates me to be a little better person. I have realized that I can never promise to facilitate "Home" for anyone but surely all the young learners I have met in the last 13 years have made the classroom home for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment